Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Risk Analytics position within an Asset Management firm based in London.
This is a new team build out to create a centralised analytics hub for the firm that will be able to offer solutions to the front office and other teams with their complex analytics requirements.
- Review existing investment analytics and quant knowledge to understand the firm's current capabilities
- Consider 3rd party solutions as well as building in house alternatives to meet the future needs of the business
- Analyse risk, attribution and pricing methodologies
- Work alongside technology and change teams to deliver large scale projects and system enhancements
- Build strong relationships with the investment, risk and technology teams
- Previous experience within risk analytics or a quantitative team within a financial services firm, preference for buy side background.
- Quantitative educational background
- Knowledge of market or investment risk as well as pricing and modelling
- Experience with languages such as VBA, R, Python, C++, Matlab etc