Risk Analytics Modelling Consultant- SAS , Modelling , Risk , Consultancy
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Analytics Modelling consultant to join a rapidly growing team at a boutique consultancy in central London. In this role you'll be responsible for the development of models focussing on risk and pricing for a range of financial services clients.
- Model development and analytics responsibilities across the division
- Provide business with insights and recommendations in order to improve strategy and process
- Develop high-standard SAS code and model documentation. Delivering robust, predictive models and tools that are compliant with both internal and external regulations.
- Ensure accurate implementation of models and support their use, interpretation and monitoring
- Help to communicate the results of the models developed or other analytics to business owners; help to drive business actions based on the results.
- Willingness to regularly travel to client sites across the UK.
- A good knowledge of data analysis, theory and multivariate statistical techniques (e.g. Logistic Regression).
- An ability to produce reports and interrogate systems to produce analysis
- Expertise in the use of SAS or alternative tools such as R / Python.
Useful to have;
- Understanding of Credit Risk Processes and Strategies, including knowledge of credit loss provisioning.
If you're a Risk Analytics Modelling consultant with expertise in SAS and you're looking for a new opportunity with an exciting consultancy then please send me your CV ASAP.