Twenty Financial Services are searching for a Risk Analyst to work for a Financial Services firm based in Paris.
The role aims to manage and report risk exposures as well as change management across various types of risks.
- Manage risk exposures across the group (Market, Credit, Liquidity and Operational Risks) in compliance with the policies and procedures. Focus on market risk measurement and exposure
- Providing consistent Reporting to relevant stakeholders on regulatory and BAU requirements.
- Measure counterparty risk across various markets.
- Assure Risk Governance aligns with the company's policies.
- Assist IT Change by assessing potential areas of improvement of technology change for Group Risk.
- 2+ years proven experience within investment banking, a clearing or brokerage firm with a knowledge of end-to-end Risk Management processes, in particular market risk.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Economics, etc.). Master's Degree preferred.
- Broad financial risk management across traded products such as equities, fixed income, FX and commodities.
- Advanced programming such as SAS would be desirable but R, Python, C++ etc will also be considered. Strong excel/VBA skills are a prerequisite.