Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Reverse Stress Testing VP for a new position with a Tier 1 Bank in London.
The main responsibility of the role will be to maintain and enhance both the stress testing as well as the reverse stress testing frameworks within the bank's capital risk division.
- Work with numerous senior stakeholders to maintain the stress testing and reverse stress testing frameworks, policies and standards.
- Stay abreast of industry best practice within stress testing to keep the bank at the forefront of the market
- Support other processes such as ICAAP and risk identification
- Assist with preparation of documentation for use with senior management and external stakeholders including the regulator
- Essential to have extensive experience with stress testing and highly desirable to have a background in reverse stress testing
- Strong understanding of capital or treasury risk
- Proven stakeholder management skills, able to influence and co-ordinate senior individuals
- Knowledge of regulatory/prudential risks