A top-tier asset manager is currently looking for a Revenue Finance Manager to improve efficiencies across management information.
- Perform accurate calculations of performance fees and use complex modelling to support the calculations
- Own the budgeting, forecasting, accruals and actual revenue process on a monthly basis
- Provide understanding of key drivers for the movements in the funds under management through interrogating results and producing commentary across the various revenue streams
- Global point of contact for the wider finance teams to support their understanding of the revenue streams and shares
- Introduce new processes and advocate the use of automates solutions across the business
- Ensure the accurate and efficient production of financial and management information
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Up to two years post qualified experience, preferably within asset management
- Proven management accounting or financial accounting in previous roles
- Preferable to have a background in audit
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.