A leading Asset Manager is currently seeking a Revenue Analyst for the Revenue Team preparing financial reports and management information packs.
Overall, the role will involve:
- Review revenue reports, prepared by an offshore team, to ensure accuracy around revenue and billing management information packs
- Assist core finance teams in understanding the revenue streams to enable necessary input into their cycles (forecasting, planning, desk reviews, etc.)
- Assisting with performance fee calculation, analysis and modelling
- Coordinate with Finance Teams to ensure data is regularly updated and reconciled
- Support Finance team with planning, budgeting and forecasts
- Identify issues across revenue streams that require escalation/remedial action
- Part Qualified (ACA*, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Good fundamental understanding of Finance processes
- Financial Services experience
- Pro-active approach
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships across various business lines
- Strong Excel skills
*They are also able to provide study support to candidates looking to complete their ACA qualification under ICAEW so this role is ideal for someone who began their audit training contract but had to leave early due to a failed exam etc.
For further information, please reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.