Research Analyst - Energy - London
9 Month Contract
£200 - £250
A market leading global commodities trading firm are looking for an enthusiastic research analyst to join their team. This role will be accountable for supporting the teams analytical and reporting needs.
- Provide development support of annual strategic sourcing plan including cost and data collection analysis.
- Research, analyse and report on energy markets.
- Provide administrative support where needed.
- College or University graduate with strong academic performance
- Proven quantitative and qualitative analytical ability
- Prior energy industry experience
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel
- Stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV to: