Reporting Project Manager - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Group Risk you will be working on an extensive BCBS 239 Full Compliance Programme. This initiative was devised to improve the risk management and decision-making processes through the implementation of BCBS 239 principles. You will be heading up the implementation of reporting of limitations within risk reporting and data aggregation.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Knowledge of BCBS 239 and limitations principals
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills. Taking ownership for stakeholder management of multiple senior stakeholders
- Manage relationships across multiple business areas - Risk, Operations and Technology
- Manage the delivery and integration of reporting tools into BAU processes
- Ensure delivery complies with the BCBS 239 principles
- Take full accountability of the reports - present findings to the board
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group in a central location working on a very significant, multi-year regulatory change project.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: