A Ventures/Private Equity-focused investment house are taking the opportunity to up skill their reporting and planning team.
- This will be a really interesting and meaty role working directly with FP&A Director, CFO, investors and CEO
- They need someone who can be highly analytical, demonstrate a strong commercial mind-set and create the narrative/story around the figures
- You will be tasked with redesigning the reporting and MI processes
Ideal skill set includes:
- ACA, CIMA or CFA qualified
- Experience of financial planning and strategy within FTSE business or asset management
- Investor relations experience would be a huge bonus
- Demonstrable experience writing "the story" for a variety of different audiences including the annual review
- Competent presenting information in a variety of ways (PowerPoint, Annual Reviews, etc)
- More about 'quality pressure' than time pressure
- Against a 'jacket-on-chair' mentality
- Best in class
Please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services for more info.