A top-tier London bank is currently seeking an experienced and skilled Business Analyst to join their Risk COO for the delivery of key Regulatory change initiatives and they are searching for candidates of the highest calibre to support this process that will take place across a number of regions and business units.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery on Risk projects, and an understanding of Risk principles. These could be IFRS 9, BCBS239, Stress Testing or Regulatory Reporting projects and are required among the following skills:
- Experience with data aggregation, risk data, risk reporting or risk systems
- An understanding of IFRS principles
- A proven track record in delivery of projects within Banking
- Ability to influence and communicate with senior stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication and business/client engagement skills
This opportunity will be the chance to work on complex, engaging and business critical projects, and would be perfect for a skilled Business Analyst to effect change globally.
To apply, or hear more about this role, send your CV to Ben Corston at Twenty Recruitment using:
Direct line: 0203 189 4349