A blue chip organisation are looking for a qualified accountant to join their budgeting team at an associate level. Very broad position spanning across multiple different areas, from ad-hoc projects to reporting to forecasting and also technical skills. Position is a hybrid between both accounting/finance and also technology/systems management.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for production of accurate and valuable financial and headcount reporting
- Provide insight to budget holders, senior management/board/external stakeholders
- Provides direct support to the Principal of the team
- Develop the reports and data/visuals that are required to make key decisions
- Interact across the various teams of the bank, including senior management
- Uphold key relationships with IT
- Assist in preparation of forward looking financial data
- Review and monitor security and controls for data integrity
- Ad-hoc requests
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Accounting qualification prerequisite (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/ or equivalent)
- Degree level, preferably finance or business related
- Experience as a used of SAP BPC 10.0 NW, and also a understanding of SAP / BW backbone
- Previous usage of IBM Cognos and Tableau
- Experience of MI within blue chip organisations
- Highly analytical mind-set
- Strong communication skills and ability to take lead with senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This opportunity offers a fantastic package within a company that is significantly growing year on year. It is perfect for a candidate looking for a challenging position within an exciting company.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from Twenty Recruitment.