Release and Configuration Manager - Financial Services - London - £50,000 - £65,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Release and Configuration Manager to join their growing team.
- Providing strategic and tactical direction on release and software configuration management processes throughout the service lifecycle
- Manage the environment use, configuration, data and clear down
- Adoption of automated codes build & deployment practices for core systems
- Manage a rolling portfolio of technical functional system releases
- Identify release readiness activities, creating detailed implementation plans, managing deployment rehearsals
- Own the code and build management tooling including Subversion and Git on Teamforge platform, Jenkins
- Experience of release, deployment and software configuration management processes.
- Experience within service management - ITIL accredited.
- Experience of technical and environment interdependencies across projects and programmes.
- Experience on the Agile and the waterfall development approach.
- Experience working with Subversion and Git repositories, Jenkins, Maven and Nexus
- Project lifecycle and governance experience.
- ITIL Service Transition certification.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Service Design.
- Techniques for managing risk as applied to IT Service Management.
- Trained in PM methodology - (preferably Prince 2)
- Repository Manager.
- Industry recognised code and build management qualifications.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Release and Configuration Manager looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.