An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Relationship Manager team at a leading Bank based in the city. This candidate will be responsible for effectively managing our relationship with our business areas as well as our external stakeholders.
- To effectively manage the relationship by maintaining regular contact with our business by holding regular meetings or by communication by phone or emails
- To be the interface for Operations for our internal and external customers.
- To deliver excellent customer service by understanding business needs and supporting new initiatives.
- Root cause issues identified, standardise processes to allow smooth downstream processing
- Provide expert advice on payment related products and processes
- Support the wider Middle Office team
- Experience of working within a relationship management or client services role ideally at a leading International Bank.
- Exposure to operational products, e.g Payments, Treasury, Loans etc may be beneficial.
- Experience of managing projects or implementing new initiatives is essential
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment under time pressure whilst retaining strong attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a team environment, whilst also having the ability to work autonomously when required.
If this role is of interest, please send Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.