Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank based in London who are seeking a Relationship Manager on a one year fixed term contract.
Relationship Manager is responsible for effectively managing the relationship with the Treasury Front Office to ensure delivery of an exemplary service. This candidate will act as a single contact point, root cause and drive process improvements to create operational efficiency.
- To be the interface for Operations for our internal and external customers.
- To effectively manage the relationship with our Treasury sales teams, deal with all customer queries and requests of operational products such as treasury and derivatives in a professional and timely manner adhering to market cut off and client expectations.
- Provide expert advice on treasury and derivatives products and processes.
- Support new business opportunities by working closely with business and operations to enhance processes to ensure timely and efficient processing.
- Experience of Relationship Management in a Treasury environment
- Experience of providing client services ideally at a leading Bank.
- Experience of Treasury products is essential, namely FX & MM settlements, Non Deliverable Forwards
- Excellent communications skills, clear and effective communicator
If this role is of interest, please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.