Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a boutique Asset Manager in the West End who is looking for a Relationship Manager. This role will serve principally as a relationship manager for the MPS model portfolios.
- Manage the in-house MPS clients ensuring tight adherence to the models
- Managing ISA application process for model clients
- Managing Standing Order process
- Regular attendance, and taking minutes of, weekly investment meeting
- Relationship Managing a significant number of smaller clients invest in the Model Portfolios
- Making quarterly update presentations to advisers in the regions
- Delivering on the above will require an in depth knowledge of all of the moving parts of the model portfolios
- Candidates will be expected to be comfortable talking about the component parts of the models and being able to communicate the wider business.
- Securities Institute Diploma or similar
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- highly motivated and entrepreneurial
- Experience with Factset, and Morningstar is desirable but not required.
If you are interested in discussing in more details, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment