Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a candidate to join a Relationship Management team as a Associate Director. This role sits within a leading international Investment Management company and would involve providing excellent relationship management services for a pensions related investment fund. A key part of this role is building both new and existing client relationships, and retaining business at world class levels of service in a senior client facing role.
- Working a portfolio of Defined Contribution pensions, managing a vast remit of complex client relationships
- Creating new business development avenues by presenting to new, prospective clients, launching new funds and developing relationships with contacts and stakeholders
- Upholding the various avenues of client contact, to collaborate on strategy and the execution of services
- Contributing to the total sales process and the operational functionality when needed
- Improving the overall delivery of the relationship management experience through collaborative and inventive work
- Previous experience in a client facing role is paramount
- Must be capable of problem solving, decision making and continuing methods of best practices
- Must have experience in pensions in the investment management space
- Has excellent attention to detail, with experience in managing stakeholders
- Has the ability to recognise client needs and balance them accordingly
- Is personable with the ability to communicate with various stakeholders
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with Victoria Gbadebo at Twenty Financial Services.