This is a major global top tier Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment. with good work life balance and a friendly working environment.
This role requires someone with a strong compliance background in Investment Banking and will be responsible for supporting the bank’s ability to meet Regulatory Compliance risk obligations. The role will include editing and making relevant improvements to their controls database and rolling this out across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the regulatory scope for the required business entities across EMEA and agree the deliverable across each jurisdiction
- Update internal stakeholders on the expectations, milestones and timeframes expected for delivery
- Rolling out required corrective actions in line with any gaps in the compliance controls and processes
- Oversight of front line mapping to ensure that relevant protocols have been rolled out
- Developing and evolving policies and procedures and update frameworks where appropriate
- Working with the first line to ensure that all relevant controls are in place
- Maintaining strong audit discipline including regularly updating procedures and ensuring that documentation is stored in the appropriate place
- Developing and continuously reviewing a framework to monitor regulatory compliance developments impacting the business
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Regulatory background at a Top Tier Wholesale or Investment Bank along with extensive understanding of UK and EMEA regulatory requirements
- A clear understanding of how these requirements apply to different areas of the business
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills with the ability to think strategically, act swiftly and deliver results are essential.
- Subject matter expertise and experience across regulatory advisory and development
- Strong analytical skills
- IT literate with an understanding of the firm’s governance, risk and controls database
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.
Twenty Group's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.