A leading fund administrator are seeking a Senior Associate to join their technology services division and specialise in Regulatory Reporting products. They are an international company, with offices across Europe, Asia and the US, who offer excellent internal progression and international opportunities.
The regulatory technologies division specialise in the design and delivery of new analytical and regulatory reporting products for clients. The main regulations you would be dealing with day to day are Form PF, AIFMD Annex IV and Solvency II. Knowledge of at least one of these regulations is important, as the team is also expected to provide technical analysis on regulatory data, to ensure compliance with regulators and client demands.
The role holder will work closely with other divisions in the business and also a wide range of product types within Asset Management. This gives the role a bit of a project feel, as there will always be improvements to be made, allowing an individual to progress and strengthen their knowledge on a daily basis.
As such, the main skills they are looking for are;
- Analytical approach in tackling problems
- Relevant experience in the Financial Services
- Be able to meet challenging deadlines with high-quality deliverable
- Ability to work on several projects at a time
- Be responsible for regulatory submissions and maintain appropriate information for progress reporting to head of department and senior management.
- Strong understanding of capital markets products (especially Fixed Income and Derivatives)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Composed, experienced and professional in client interaction
To hear more please apply and I will be in touch ASAP!