A global Investment Bank are looking for a qualified accountant to provide advisory support to enterprise functions across EMEA. This role will help Finance & Risk functions in meeting their regulatory obligations. It is imperative this person has strong prudential regulatory knowledge within an investment bank with prior experience working within an international, matrix style environment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Advise Finance & Risk functions on forthcoming regulation
- Act as trusted advisor to the Finance & Risk Functions on all regulatory compliance issues in EMEA, focused on Conduct, Governance, Prudential, and Financial regulatory reporting requirements.
- Act as an advocate & leader to ensure regulatory change programme impacting Finance Functions are initiated.
- Escalate issues Finance Functions to Senior Management in EMEA.
- Advise the Regional Testing team on key risks and priorities for review.
- Work closely with the Regional Heads of Corporate Treasury, Finance, Tax and Risk.
- Develop advisory capabilities regarding both UK and European Prudential obligations.
- Ensuring data requirements are sourced and mapped in accordance with the regulation
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Big 4 trained
- Investment Banking experience
- Strong Prudential, US, UK and EU regulatory knowledge
- Experience in regulatory risk/reporting
- Effective communication skills/ Stakeholder management at director level