A global bank are looking for someone fresh from financial services audit or someone with strong financial accounting skills from within a financial services institution, wanting to move into regulatory reporting.
The role will report into the Financial Reporting Director, allowing the chance for you to become the subject matter expert and get really close to the ever changing regulatory environment. No regulatory reporting experience is necessary however it is fundamental that this person is a proven technically strong accountant with strong balance sheet knowledge.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely submission of reports to the FCA and BoE
- Subject matter expert for Leverage reporting, PRA/BOE reporting, Securitisation, Operational and Settlement risk.
- Coaching and Managing staff
- Ensuring all procedures developed by the team remain compliant
- Pillar 3 delivery
- Liaising with the Bank's HQ remotely
- Dealing with ad hoc requests
- Supporting senior management and the CFO re. regulatory matters
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA)
- Strong technical accounting skills including impeccable balance sheet knowledge
- Working knowledge of IFRS standards
- Knowledge of capital markets
- Financial Services experience, whether within practice or industry
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert