A high tech commercial bank are looking for a GERMAN SPEAKING Regulatory Reporting Manager to look after all local countries regulatory bodies, reporting directly to the Global Controller.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all regulatory reporting are submitted in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assisting with the implementation and transformation of new IT systems across the growing number of branches
- Acting as a subject matter expert in regulatory reporting
- Being aware of issues and ever-changing regulatory requirements across different countries and determining the impact of these changes on regulatory filings.
- Working closely and intricately with policy
- Liaising with an array of different stakeholders
- Support different business lines with their decision making where there are regulatory impacts to be considered
- Making sure that the internal controls are effective for the report preparation and submission
- Leading data quality and improvement checks
- Management reporting including creating dashboards and ad hoc requests
- FS & Regulatory experience
- Background in Financial Control/ Reg/ Reporting
- Fluent & Spoken German
- Understanding of the European regulatory framework
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working close to the detail
If this is you or anyone you know, please get in touch! (+44) 0203 189 4349