- Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Permanent role
- £60,000 + bonus + benefits
One of the UK’s leading Asset Manager’s are looking for an experienced qualified Regulatory Reporting Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The firm’s culture is second to none and is renowned to be diverse, flexible and collaborative. Their track record and outstanding service to their clients have won various awards and recognition within the industry.
The Finance team are seeking a qualified Regulatory Reporting Manager to perform the following duties:
- Ensure external quarterly and annual regulatory return deadlines are met, such as COREP
- P&L and balance sheet reporting for a number of entities
- Produce monthly financial risk MI consisting of regulatory returns, regulatory capital and liquidity forecasting and internal risk appetite metrics
- Review and update regulatory scoping to ensure all new regulations are captured as well as associated policy
- Ownership of monthly cashflow actuals vs budget reviews with team members
The successful Regulatory Reporting Manager will have solid experience of working in a similar role within the asset management industry. Excellent communication skills are essential as well as being fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
For further information, please contact Annie Lo on 0203 189 4290 or firstname.lastname@example.org