Regulatory Reporting Manager - Asset Management
Up to £80,000
One of my Asset Management client is looking for a new Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their Investment Operations team. The role will be responsible for ensuring the completeness, accuracy and timely submission of regulatory reports to the appropriate competent authority. This role will be heavily aligned to MiFID II and EMIR regulations but will also have exposure to AIFMD.
- Accountable for managing the Regulatory Reporting team on a daily basis, overseeing and monitoring correct reporting for multiple asset classes and multiple regulatory reporting requirements.
- Full ownership of all BAU functions within the Regulatory Reporting department, ensuring accurate, diligent and correct delivery of all tasks and functions.
- Guidance, support and oversight of regulatory reporting analysts - delegation of daily tasks, workloads and issues for resolution where required. Acting as primary point of escalation and liaising with director as required.
- Continual training and professional improvement of regulatory reporting analysts within BAU functions to ensure business continuity and meeting of regulatory requirements.
- MiFID II Trade Reporting - monitoring, reconciliation completeness and accuracy checking.
- MiFID II Transactions Reporting - production, completeness and accuracy checking, submission and reconciliation of data.
- EMIR Reporting - monitoring and reconciliation of trade, valuation and collateral reporting for derivatives.
- AIFMD Reporting - responsibility for the quarterly reporting requirement of AIFs.
- Minimum 2 years of business experience in a regulatory reporting role.
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience.
- Technical expert of EMIR.
- Technical expert of MiFID II Trade reporting.
- Technical expert of MiFID II Transaction reporting.
- Strong Understanding of Equity, Fixed Income, FX, Funds and OTC products (Swaps, Swaptions, Options, CDS).
- Desire to suggest and implement process changes within a controlled manner.