Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £600
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This role sits within the Technology department to help shape the banks Regulatory Reporting platform. The bank is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who can help the support the team to manage and enhance functionality around a number of regulatory reporting regimes including Capital, Liquidity and Stress Reporting.
- Responsible for owning detailed specifications and business requirements to ensure that best practice, market standards and analytical rigour is maintained at all times.
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Original contribution to business analysis methods and approaches.
- Liaise with the Regulatory Reporting teams and Treasury to address the issues and queries that are discussed with them
- Report regularly to the team lead and consistently keep management updated on the status and progress of the project
- Work closely with technology teams to ensure that everything is executed in a timely manner
- Work on functional configuration changes using the regulatory reporting application and use application functionality to help deliver extensions and enhancements
- Strong knowledge of investment banking traded products
- Previous experience having worked with regulatory application software Moody's Risk Authority (RAY) or Fermat would be beneficial
- Experience working on Front Office or Middle Office projects in a very delivery focused environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise with multiple teams across the business and IT
- Knowledge of the European Banking Authority directives.
- Exposure to wider jurisdictions of the Americas and Japan would be beneficial
- Database interrogation experience and the ability to construct SQL statements
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team and to have a real contribution to global change within this area of IT.