This British firm is a leading provider of investor services to an institutional client base including dealing, custody and settlement services. The firm has a small collegiate office but has a significant market share with excellent culture and work-life balance.
This candidate will calculate and prepare regulatory reporting submissions for approval by the Head of Operations.
- To assist in the collation and preparation of regulatory reporting to HMRC in relation to ISA plan management, SDRT, Foreign withholding tax inclusive of European US FATCA and other tax-related activities. Preparation of submissions to the IRS in relation to US transactions.
- The collation, review, validation and distribution of client statements and valuations, Ex Post and income tax reporting.
- To maintain the reporting deadline calendar, ensuring timely completion of upcoming requirements.
- Ensure that all relevant processes and procedures are documented appropriately for the timely production and reporting to all regulatory bodies and clients.
- To produce Ml on exception, deadlines, reporting obligations and to ensure they are met.
- To review, report, resolve, mitigate and escalate regulatory reporting issues as appropriate, liaising with both clients and senior management.
- 2-3 years in a regulatory reporting role
- Strong Excel knowledge (VBA)
- Ability to use and manipulate large differing data sets.
- Ability to focus and commit to delivering against deadlines.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and deal with multiple issues via different forums.
- Effective and proficient communication and written skills.
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment