This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth. They are urgently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their finance team as part of their growth for a 6-12 month contract.
- Prepare regulatory and financial accounting reports
- Produce monthly,quarterly, annual Bank of England returns
- Daily and and monthly reconciliations ledger adjustments
- Support the upgrades and testing of the regulatory reporting system to ensure accuracy for all the returns
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel is mandatory
- Experience within Banking/Financial Services
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply to this job advert to or get in touch with Maria Marcello on 02031894301 from Twenty Financial Services.