A global tier 1 investment bank is looking for a fully qualified regulatory reporting accountant to join their London based offices. It is a fantastic for a fairly recently qualified accountant looking to progress their career in the regulatory reporting space within a world class organisation.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Perform regular regulatory reports and financial control activities, determined by regulatory bodies within EMEA and US
- Assist the planning/testing/implementation of projects affecting regulatory reporting & finance team as a whole
- Ownership of regulatory reporting required by local regulatory bodies in region (EMEA).
- Review processes to make them more efficient and enhance control
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 2/3 years PQE
- Strong academic & degree background
- Have relevant experience within industry (financial services a prerequisite) and also with regulatory reporting (FCA/BoE)
- Competent at manipulating large sets of data and using Excel
- Works well within a team, has good communication skills/soft skills, adaptable and quick to learn
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your cv to Hannah Alderson @ Twenty Recruitment