A tier one Investment Bank is looking for a part-qualified Regulatory Reporting Accountant. The opportunity will allow this person to gain exposure across not just regulatory reporting, but also more commercial elements. There will also be a chance to get involved with the banks Brexit strategy.
- Management of regulatory and financial daily, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements complying with EMEA and US regulatory bodies.
- Oversight of additional financial and regulatory reporting requirements in response to Brexit and other projects which affect the regulatory reporting and wider finance team as required.
- Construction of management accounts ensuring all books and records are in compliance with relevant GAAP.
- Overview of financial control processes, forecasting and budgeting.
- Degree qualified with Exceptional academics (Strong A Levels, A/B grades)
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience within banking or Financial Services.
- Confidence in dealing with external stakeholders, outgoing personality.
- French speaker preferable
- Experience of the 'One Sum X' regulatory reporting system is preferable.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply below or contact Laura Avery at Twenty Financial Services