A leading global bank are seeking a Regulatory Reporting Accountant for their European hub.
This person will sit within the Regulatory Policy and Reporting team to look after the following:
- Preparing all Market Risk CRD IV templates
- Assist with ICAAP stress testing
- Assist with Pillar 3 Market Risk disclosure production
- Analyse the impact of changes to regulators and COREP returns
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc)
- Able to demonstrate a technical knowledge of regulatory reporting
- Previously worked in an investment banking environment
- Good working knowledge of BIPRU and CRD IV
This is an urgent requirement and we are looking to submit a shortlist within a day or so. If you are interested, please get in contact ASAP with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.