A global T1 investment bank is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their international controller's team at one of their London based offices. The candidate should be a fully qualified accountant, with a couple of year's qualified experience, specifically with COREP, Liquidity Returns and FCA/EBA regulations.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Perform regular regulatory reports and financial control activities, determined by regulatory bodies within EMEA and US
- Provide leave of absence cover for production of deliverables
- Supervise the daily, monthly and quarterly reports
- Assist the planning/testing/implementation of projects affecting regulatory reporting & finance team as a whole
- Review processes to make them more efficient and enhance control
- Reassess manual processes in play to ensure compliance is adhered to
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with strong academic & degree background
- Have relevant experience within financial services
- Regulatory reporting experience prerequisite, specifically COREP, Liquidity Returns and FCA/EBA regulations
- Self-motivated and ambitious for a career as an accounting professional within FS
- Competent at manipulating large sets of data and using Excel
- Works well within a team, has good communication skills/soft skills, adaptable and quick to learn
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from Twenty Recruitment.