A world class financial services institution are looking for a newly qualified accountant that wants to specialise within Regulatory Reporting. It offers a great opportunity for a driven, intellectual individual to stay up to date with the changing regulatory environment in a very broad role with fantastic opportunities to progress.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Regulatory Reporting and Head of Treasury Finance with the preparation of statutory, liquidity and capital reporting.
- Producing daily P&L, reconciliations and investment reports
- Reporting to the ACPR, Bank of England and the FCA
- Preparing finance input for ICAAP, COREP and Pillar 3 documents
- Other ad hoc requests as required
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Fantastic excel skills
Useful but not essential:
- Knowledge of Oracle systems
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting standards
- Knowledge of Regulatory reporting
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert