A rapidly expanding FinTech organisation are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant. You will report directly into the Head of Regulatory Reporting, where they will teach you everything you need to know. It is a fantastic, progressive opportunity to join a small, dynamic team into a role with considerable breath.
- Management of regulatory and financial daily, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements complying with EMEA and US regulatory bodies
- Regulatory Capital usage monitoring on a regular basis
- Looking at liquidity and capital structure, forecasting balance sheet growth
- Supporting audit preparation of annual financial statements and regulation on an annual basis
- Maths, Economics, Finance, Statistics degree from a top 10 university, minimum 2.1
- Exceptional academic credentials (Strong A Levels, A*/A/B grades)
- Potentially part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Provide cross coverage of teams workload
- Strong IT proficiency (Excel, different types of software, SQL)
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services.