This is a global financial services company headquartered in Europe. Some of the services they provide include investment banking, wealth management and asset management for private and corporate clients.
This role will play a pivotal part in the business change of the Risk Analytics team. This team has a large amount of exposure across the organisation with regular liaison across Quant & Regulatory teams. This role will hold are large amount of responsibility on the strategic direction of the business client process and implementation of portfolio risk.
- Strong understanding of derivative products
- Equity Swaps, Equity Options, Exotic Equities, CDS, IR Swaps, FX Options and Structured products
- Knowledge of Basel III
- Managing project plans and feature backlog
- Taking responsibility of various project issues, and manage risks and escalate where appropriate
- Managing stakeholders such as Business Users, Account Managers and Product Managers
- Take charge of a change team to implement best-of-breed solutions and integrate new components into multiple operating platforms and business processes
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a Business change team and have a real impact on the market through maximising the efficiency of the risk analytics function.