A growing Asset Manager are searching for a Regulatory Project Manager to work within their Change Management team. In the regulatory space, there is need for work focussed on specific areas: Strengthening the controls around MIFID II, particularly the fixing of transaction reporting errors and demonstrating compliance to new regulations through new processes and technology.
- Creation of a BAU framework for the delivery of MIFID II backreporting.
- Clearly communicating work to both Senior Management and the FCA.
- Mapping out the impact analysis and costs for upcoming regulations.
- Experience in project delivery in Investment Management
- Experience with Order Management Systems, ideally Aladdin
- Fundamental understanding of MIFID II and EMIR regulations
- A flexible approach to how to best achieve the aims of the projects undertaken
If this opportunity is of interest to you, contact Charlie Whitehill-Sharkey immediately on 02031894328 or email your CV to Charlie.whitehill-Sharkey@twentyrecruitment.com