Regulatory Programme Manager - Financial Services - London
£100,000 - £120,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe. This is a well sought after client to work for an individuals who join tend to do so for the long term due to the strong culture and working environment
Reporting into the Head of Change Management, this role will provide support and guidance to the overall change function on a number of different programmes of work. The successful candidate will have a wide ranging scope covering both regulatory and IT projects across the UK and Europe. Candidates applying for this role will need experience working with large scale budgets and be comfortable managing teams of people.
- Management of the full project management lifecycle and complete ownership of a number of projects.
- Manage large scale regulatory programmes of work
- Liaising with senior stakeholders on issues for both IT and business related issues.
- Monitor progress and status on a number of critical programmes - realigning resources where needed
- Regulatory programme management experience essential
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Strong knowledge of both business and IT change
- Past experience working on technology implementation/integration
- Past experience reviewing policies, procedures and processes.
- Proven track record of success in project management
- Proven success in managing large scale teams
- Strong financial services background.
What's in it for you?
This role will enable the right candidate to take up a senior position within one of the leading and prestigious financial services institutions in London. With ample room for progression and a great package on offer, this role is highly sought after.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.