Twenty Financial Services; on behalf of an international bank based in the city, require a Regulatory Policy Manager to join a growing Finance team within their Investment Banking division.
The Regulatory Policy Manager will be responsible for tracking developments around legislation and regulatory changes that could impact the European subsidiary and then monitoring and communicating findings and research to senior management.
- To be a subject matter expert for regulatory capital, large exposures, leverage and liquidity providing technical guidance on all matters relating new and existing business in London.
- Production of the ICAAP coordinating input from around the bank
- Review of new regulatory publications and for communicating pertinent parts to senior management and business lines.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the capital, leverage, large exposures and liquidity policies.
- Coordinate the monthly regulatory development and interpretation meetings.
- Key liaison point with the Compliance department concerning regulatory change.
- Liaise with Project Team and external software vendors on any technology impact of regulatory change.
- Build effective internal and external networks (including industry associations and other relevant bodies) to ensure maximum regulatory awareness across the bank.
- Implement efficient processes towards continuous improvement of processes & reporting.
Essential Skills Required
- Essential to be a regulatory capital subject matter expert
- Will have a minimum of 5 years in depth technical experience in the regulatory reporting environment.
- Good working knowledge of CRDIV rules and ICAAP process
- A knowledge of capital markets
Please apply for more information on this exciting opportunity