Extremely exciting and unique opportunity to work as a Regulatory Strategy Manager
You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
The role offers significant development opportunities within a prestigious organisation and dynamic working environment.
- You will help contribute to the business success by gaining the support of UK and international governments for the Group's strategic, political and commercial objectives and discuss a range of public policy issues
- Support the analysis of business risk across the Group
- Maintain and develop relationships with UK and international politicians, diplomatic staff, opinion formers and civil servants
- Drafting reports for MPs and government officials
- Build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Participate in the shaping of a Brexit strategy
- Analyse business risks and opportunities arising from global regulatory proposals (EU, UK, US, APAC, MENA) and consulting with internal stakeholders
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Ability to understand and articulate complex financial services issues is desirable
- Experience within lobbying and government affairs is essential
- Knowledge of UK and EU regulations is key, preference for a candidate with international and EU regulatory experience
- Proven experience of communicating with senior stakeholders preferably with senior executives, politicians, diplomats and other individuals
- Record of achieving policy change or commercial goals
- Willing to travel to Europe for meetings frequently
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.