Regulatory IT Project Manager - Financial Services - Paris
Day rate: €700 - €750
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
The business is looking for an experienced project manager with strong front-to-back OTC experience and deep cross-functional understanding of OTC businesses to lead & drive some of its strategic growth initiatives. Working alongside a small project team and reporting to the Programme Director, the successful candidate will play an integral part in ensuring the smooth delivery across technology and regulation.
- Provide leadership and drive the projects to delivery on time and within budget
- Provide transparency into programme status by producing regular status reports
- Ensure consistent, effective communication to the relevant senior stakeholders of the business
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams to drive commercial and financial aspects of projects
- Provide management support to team members, focusing equally on day-to-day priorities as well as on longer term deliverable
- Must be fluent in French and English.
- Previous experience working within Financial Services/ Capital Markets within a global organisation
- Proven track record of delivery across technology and multiple regulations
- Strong end-to-end project management experience
- The ability to work with global IT, regulatory and compliance teams
- Knowledge of the Change Management life-cycle
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders, and chairing meetings ensuring executive and senior management decisions lead to the fulfilment of strategic objectives
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for someone to own multiple projects and have a significant impact on the change management of the business.