Twenty Financial Services; on behalf of a Financial Services Software company, require a Regulatory Expert to work in a stand alone role in a team working on middle office solution for Asset Managers.
The role holder will be the outsourcing team's regulation expert for all post execution trade regulations and will work with the account managers in the team, their clients and prospective clients. The Regulatory Expert will also be included in sales presentations and during implementation to explain the impact of regulations on the client. This will be mostly focused around EMIR and MIFID II.
- Providing expertise to the team, existing clients and prospects in regulatory matters and reporting requirements for a variety of trades including equities, bonds, FX, repo, exchange traded and OTC derivatives
- Creation of new solutions for requested services or changes to services using the technology and the resources available
- Handling client issues relating to regulatory services including improvements, changes to the service, new business, operational issues and complaints.
- Overall responsibility for the performance of regulatory reporting services.
- Responsibility for the implementation of new clients on to the regulatory platform, the set up of servicing teams and the smooth running of day to day regulatory servicing.
- Working with technology and other servicing groups on projects to change or devise solutions for regulation needs.
The salary on offer is competitive, please do apply for more information.