AVP Regulatory/Credit Risk Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£60,000 - £75,000
An industry leading global financial services institution. They offer a wide range of financial services products and offerings across the world.
Joining the Business Analyst team, this role supports the build out of a strategic platform used for the Regulatory Capital Calculations. The successful candidate will be involved in the integration of new regulations into the existing system and requires interaction with end users from across the business.
- Liaise with the wider business and technology teams to define and implement changes to the strategic platform
- Assisting the preparation and execution of User Testing.
- Contribute to the long-term strategy
- You have a successful track record as a Business Analyst working on Risk & Regulatory projects i.e. Basel III, IFRS9
- You have the ability to assimilate information rapidly and make informed decisions for the business
- You are confident with regular interaction with end-users and customers
- You are comfortable working with Queries and Data Models
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work as part of an interesting regulatory project. This role will be interacting with end users across the business and provide great exposure to different elements of the business.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at