This is a major global top tier Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment. with good work life balance and a friendly working environment.
This role requires someone with a strong compliance background in Investment Banking and will be responsible for supporting the bank’s ability to meet Regulatory Compliance risk obligations. The role will include editing and making relevant improvements to their controls database and rolling this out across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Horizon Scanning and cascading impending regulatory changes to senior stakeholders
- Developing and evolving policies and procedures and update frameworks where appropriate
- Working with the first line to ensure that all relevant controls are in place
- Supporting with regulatory alerts
- Developing and continuously review a framework to monitor regulatory compliance developments impacting the business
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EMEA regulatory requirements within Top Tier Investment Banking
- A clear understanding of how these requirements apply to different areas of the business
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills with the ability to think strategically, act swiftly and deliver results are essential.
- Subject matter expertise and experience across regulatory advisory and development
- Strong analytical skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.