A global tier 1 investment bank is looking for a qualified accountant with 2-5 years post qualification experience to join their internal controls testing team one of their London based offices. The candidate should be engaging and have strong working knowledge of FINREP, COREP, LER, LCR, ALMM, NSFR, including experience preparing or testing regulatory returns.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- execute against an annual testing plan to align instrument level detailed testing across all multi-jurisdictional International Regulatory Returns
- Testing internal controls, looking at corrective actions
- Creating efficiencies within existing controls
- Monitor new and emerging regulatory and risk related guidance and issues, to actively incorporate into QA testing program as appropriate
- Ad hoc project work as requested
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Fully qualified BIG 4 trained accountant within Audit/Assurance
- strong working knowledge of FINREP, COREP, LER, LCR, ALMM, NSFR and testing the returns
- Strong academic & degree background
- Financial Services experience, preferably within large banking environments
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your cv to Hannah Alderson from twenty at