A world leading financial services institution operating over five continents across retail, corporate, and investment banking. Providing a range of clients, from corporate to governmental, with a plethora of strategic solutions to a variety of needs.
Working within the global client outreach team you will be responsible for all stakeholder engagements and client readiness for Regulatory Change, getting involved in all aspects for future and current regulations and all projects related to this.
- Central point of contact to manage outreach and post outreach processes including management of information, query management and adherence tracking
- Assist in all relevant stages of the new regulatory Project life cycle including: design, testing & deployment/go-live
- Assist with design and implementation of new processes to ensure Barclay's clients are compliant for all necessary regulations.
- Are comfortable with the demands of working in a pressurised environment
- Good understanding of Excel and Microsoft Office
- A team player with a high level of motivation, commitment and enthusiasm
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues and risks
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be involved in large scale change within a market leading financial services organisation. Working within this role you will achieve personal development at the same time as expanding their network to include a diverse range of stakeholders.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 189 4351 or send me your CV on