A major e-money institution are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to support the CFO.
This person will be required to bring deep expertise to support the Board and leadership teams in Finance and Compliance to interpret FCA guidance and prepare for upcoming changes in prudential regulation in a newly created role.
- Taking responsibility for the regulatory requirements both in the UK and EU, controlling the risk ensuring the risk exposure, and ensuring that controls, policies and controls are up to date
- Undertake a work to review, assess and support the improvement of liquidity reporting and capital management frameworks internally
- Act as the point of contact to the FCA for all financial matters
- Understand, follow and supervise agents funds. Calculate the monthly estimates of their funds and review what’s covered by insurance
- Calculate and monitor the liquidity and bi weekly FCA reporting
- Supporting the enhancement of process/controls within finance function to meet Prudential reporting requirements and governance/audit guidance
- Manage Financial and Funding risk
- Conduct Horizon Scanning - ensuring the rest of the business is updated with any regulatory changes
- Forecast capital requirements
- Provide a key support to Compliance, Financial Crime and Front office
- Significant experience in a regulated environment (CASS, Payment Services or E-money Issuer) with a preference for an E money issuer
- Experience and strong technical understanding of CASS rules and regulations
- Proven experience in a control environment
- A leader able to take initiative, lead a topic from problem identification to its resolution
- Critical/challenger mind to understand and challenge status quo and recommend alternative solutions
- Experience liaising directly with the FCA
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.