A Compliance job focused on Regulatory Advisory initiatives within the Private Banking businesses of a Top Tier Bank.
THE PRIVATE BANK
This is a Private Bank which is part of a larger leading global banking group that is stable, well-established and achieving consistent growth annually. This financial institution has a strong presence in Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Investment Banking activities.
You will join a Compliance team focused on providing Regulatory Advisory expertise across the Private Banking business globally. You will work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure any new products and services are aligned to frameworks currently in place.
Some responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the development and oversight of globally consistent regulatory compliance policy for the Private Banking business units and ensure that all entities develop and maintain the highest compliance standards
- Advise, guide and support managers to ensure they are in line with the banks guidelines and FCA regulation
- Create and develop policies and procedures to cover compliance issues
- Maintain good relationships with the regulators
- Partner with regional teams to execute Compliance oversight and support of the global business
- Provide policy advice related to Private Banking, Retail Banking and Wealth Management products, services and clients to address the compliance risks
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Ideally you would have worked in a compliance advisory team within a Private Bank, Wealth Management Firm or Retail Bank
- Have strong compliance advisory experience
- Knowledge of compliance risks, particular in the product area
- Strong stakeholder management experience
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.