A global and highly reputable Investment Bank that has experienced substantial growth across EMEA over the last several years.
The successful hire will coordinate EMEA Compliance knowledge and awareness across the business. They will manage Internal and External Compliance Intranet sites and Compliance bulletins and newsletters. They will drive ongoing knowledge sharing and work closely with the training team to roll out development sessions.
- Develop and execute the bank’s internal Compliance and Regulatory Communications strategy across EMEA
- Manage and maintain records and documentation on roll out of Compliance training and awareness
- Run periodic Compliance forums with the EMEA Compliance Leadership team
- Coordinate and deliver Regulatory Compliance communications across the business
- Ensure that internal Regulatory communication content is up to date and accurate
- Develop and enhance EMEA Policies and Procedures in line with the businesses training requirements
- Roll out and document annual Compliance training plan for the bank
- Ideally educated to degree level with background within EMEA Compliance team at top tier wholesale banks and or consultancy firms
- Experience in risk and control frameworks/projects is desirable
- Strong regulatory knowledge of EMEA regulatory environments
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to think quickly to deliver results
- Highly IT literate – a strong understanding of governance risk and control databases. Literacy to include Microsoft products and ability to understand use of technology for improving the regulatory control environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.