Regulatory Change Project Manager- Financial Services - London
Day rate: £600 - 700
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever increasing footprint across Europe. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Operating across EMEA, this project manager will have a varied role working cross-function and cross discipline to deliver regulatory change across the whole of the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders across both EMEA and the US.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- A consultancy background would be very beneficial
- Proven, end-to-end Project Management background within an investment banking environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships
- The ability to roll your sleeves up and get a job done with absolute autonomy and confidence
- Solid exposure to regulatory initiatives across financial services such as MiFID, GDPR, FACTA, SMCR, FATCA, Volcker etc. is essential
- Experience working in large financial services organisations
- Manage all project deliverables to budget and resource
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to take full ownership of a delivery focused role and implement change on a global level. The successful candidate will be able tailor their specific skill-set to the job at hand.
If this role is of interest then please apply below or send your CV over to me at