Regulatory Change Project Manager- Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 - £650
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever increasing footprint across Europe. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Operating across EMEA, this project manager will have a varied role working cross-function and cross discipline on multiple simultaneous initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders across both EMEA and the US.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Proven Project Management background within an investment banking environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships
- The ability to roll your sleeves up and get a job done with absolute autonomy and confidence
- Solid exposure to regulatory initiatives across financial services such as MiFID, GDPR, FACTA, SMCR, FATCA, Volcker etc. is essential
- Experience working in large financial services organisations
- Manage all project deliverables to budget and resource
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to take full ownership of a delivery focused role and implement change on a global level. The successful candidate will be able tailor their specific skill-set to the job at hand.
If this role is of interest then please apply below or send your CV over to me at