A large Asset Management company headquartered in London with a global presence.
You will be a part of the Global Transformation team owning the Regulatory Change implementation with projects such as GDPR. This delivery focuses on the overall business strategy and has alignment that focuses on all mandatory and regulatory initiatives. Working closely with the executive team you will get exposure at the top level of the organisation and create the global road map that will ensure successful delivery.
- Management of the overall portfolio office for the programme ensuring all project financial and standards are defined and implemented
- Team leadership of the function and managing individuals development and performance
- Implementation of the business strategy and innovation of the regulatory portfolio
- Improve current business processes and be an effective delivery manager
- Ensuring the end to end governance model is defined and running optimally to the satisfaction of the business sponsors
- Experience of global delivery in an Asset Management company
- Experience of dealing with global stakeholder
- Regulatory change implementation experience on a global scale
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please reach out to me and apply on