A global Investment Managment client I'm currently partnered with are searching for an experienced Regulatory Change Business Analyst as part of a new permanent base within their UK Regulatory Change team. The role will be dedicated to the support a portfolio of key regulatory initiatives.
- Working within the Regulatory Change team, with high levels of interaction across the global business
- Undrstanding of business goals, analysing solutions and using Journey mapping to define solutions
- Documentation of user requirements in specification documents
- Line Management and development of a BA team within Regulatory Change
- Experience working on large scale Regulatory Change initiatives within Investment Management or Financial Services
- Expertise in project and process work directly as a Business Analyst
- Extensive use of both Jira and/or Confulence tooling
- Previous expereince of having direct reports, management of a team.